Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm Back!

I'm finally back from a short hiatus. I want to thank my readers for being patient while waiting for my return to posting.

I had a few unfortunate and traumatic events happen in the last couple of weeks. The recent storms in the area caused a power surge and pooched my computer. The worst event was that my 9 month old kitten chased a fly off my balcony and fell 5 stories to the roof below.

I had to climb onto the roof myself to rescue her since no emergency units cared to help in this City. Fortunately she was alive but needed emergency surgery because the roof of her mouth was split. Animal Care and Control wanted to take custody of her if I couldn't afford the surgery. In any case, the $700 was well worth it. She is doing very well and is back to the adorable mischievious little kitten she once was.

Now for the News

Just last week I recieved a copy of the Kroll Lindquist Avey forensic report WITH schedules! Once I have the opportunity to go through it a little more thoroughly I will certainly post it and report on it. Please stay tuned.

Also, all on one day, I recieved a call from the Crown Attorney's office and two letters, one from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario regarding my requests inquiring what both were doing to accommodate the KPMG Report that I have posted on Habamus Rodentum Reports.

The responses were interesting and will post them on HRR shortly. They are interesting to note. The College waited until March of this year to take the KPMG Report seriously. I wonder if that had anything to do with me contacted the Crown's office to inquire whether or not I could press criminal charges against one of the College's investigator's for withholding evidence from the complaints committee?

Once I recieve the letter I'm waiting for from the Crown, depending on what their response is, I will post my evidence against the College if the Crown has decided not to enforce the administration of law.

Please stay tuned!

Yours truly,

Habamus Rodentum

2 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

Welcome back. How's the kitty doing?

20/6/05 6:29 p.m.  
Blogger SleepsOnGrates said...

Welcome back, you were missed.

26/6/05 12:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home