Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup & Art

This is an exciting time for Jamesville in Hamilton. World Cup Soccer begins today as well as Jamesville's unique ArtCrawl with gallery openings starting at 7 pm. The place will be abuzz and I'm going to take some time to enjoy Hamilton's cultural events. I hope Lakeport breweries taps (pun intended) into this marketing gold mine.

I'm in the process of working on another 'investigative' post. Since blogger is finicky with posting pictures lately that post is going to have to wait and I'm going to relax over the next few days watch some world cup to see how C'ote d'Ivoire, Togo and Tunisia do while I wear my Switzerland flag then I'll take in a little art crawling.

In the mean time check out this Ham Spec article or this one. Why not even check out Google?

Post with you later!

HR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home