Saturday, July 15, 2006

Summertime hues

Update: here's a link to a very good article from yesterday's National Post on why the sky is blue in case one of your kids or grandkids ask...

Here's some pics from 50 Point Conservation Area heading towards St. Catherines and Niagara on the Lake.

This wasn't enhanced - the sky looked pretty well that colour and the grass was scorched from the heat of the last few weeks.









While my buddy streched out under a tree reading an Arabic version of Colin Wilson, I was preoccupied with my camera.

As this trip wasn't planned and my bathing suit at home, I was tempted to go down to the beach and swim in my underwear.










This is looking back towards Burlington and Hamilton. Notice the light house on the spit.
To the left is a large marina and boat launch.

The sky in southern Ontario is usually pretty hazy and grey - mostly from the smog combined with the level of humidity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home