Sunday, October 30, 2005

Caption Contest



Ok folks, I'm at a loss for creativity on this one. So I thought I'd leave to those who visit to come up with the best caption or graphic rearrangement of Mr. Martin. Pass your links on here so I can post it so CBC doesn't sue me for using their image. Actually, there will be no 'winners' as I am sure all those who advance an idea will all be of entertainment value.

Ok, so I changed it. He's a truer talking head now. But you guys gotta come up with something better than that

8 Comments:

Blogger ABFreedom said...

Quick... Pull my finger, I'll show you what Canada is really made of.

30/10/05 11:04 a.m.  
Blogger HR said...

LOL...good one

30/10/05 11:12 a.m.  
Blogger Justthinkin said...

This is what Jacko "Lyin" Layton gets the next time he dares to "rear-up" about private health care.

And as for your fall colours Q...I'm now in AB. We get the some yellows and light oranges, but no reds/crimsons like back in N.B.

30/10/05 11:33 a.m.  
Blogger Justthinkin said...

And yes HR...just send me the poem and I will have a peak at it.My email is up on my profile. I ain't no Shakespear,but what the hey.

30/10/05 11:53 a.m.  
Blogger HR said...

thanks JT, your not shakespeare but your a vet (I'm assuming) and the person it should speak to is a vet

I send it a little later in the day

30/10/05 12:54 p.m.  
Blogger Justthinkin said...

rubber gloves???

30/10/05 6:47 p.m.  
Blogger HR said...

or someone with a better graphics program could actually add a condom to the finger...

30/10/05 9:15 p.m.  
Blogger HR said...

ok...that was rude...
(slaps self)

30/10/05 9:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home