Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Leak on Gomery Report

Martin off the hook? I don't think so. There is something seriously wrong with our governments if Martin was able to have been kept from knowing what Chretien was up to in the treasury. This is Liberal Party corruption that he has to take accountability for, he's not off the hook yet.

My faith in the administration of justice and administrative law in Canada has steadily eroded since 1995 to the point of wanting to move the U.S. just to enjoy the perception of justice being served. My pride in this country has been replaced with contempt, especially for the justice system.

Now that the Martin camp managed to get a friend from the Commission to leak the information to the Toronto Star, I am more suspicious now of the Martin camp and distrust the findings of the Commission. I can't help but think someone's been bought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home