Monday, August 07, 2006

LGF busts Hezbollah propagandist

Wowzer...been so distracted by other writing that I forgot I had a blog.

But what spurred me to write was seeing Charles Johnson from Little Green Footballs on CNN about 20 minutes ago.

I've kinda been oblivious to the war between Israel and the Hezbollah - not because I don't care but because it's just more of the same stuff that's been going on since I had converted and left Islam.

Why did LGF catch my attention? Well it seems that bloggers have a clever eye and exposed a Lebanese photographers doctored photos for Reuters to make it look like the bombing from Israel was worse that it was. With some help from photo-shop there was added smoke and buildings from a copy tool. LGF has a whole series on his blog which will probably be a dedicated section in time but for now it's on the main page. You can access it here but it is a little slow - for obvious reasons

I guess all that bombing dust got in the way of the photo-shop mouse and the pic had to be enhanced...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home