Thursday, July 28, 2005

Martin Meets With Imams

Update July 31 2005: British Ministers will meet with leaders in Britian's Muslim community to tackle Islamic militancy - Reuters

Ok folks. I just saw CTV's broadcast with Paul Martin meeting with Canadian Imams. The one who sent me for the Al-Haramain books was there, sitting very close to the PM to his right. I'm sure I recognized others. Of course I recognized Mr. Saloogee, Director of CAIR- Canada whom I had a conversation before about the bigotry against the Jewish community, but whom did nothing to address it then as it was within the scope of plurality of the religion. Or so they say or do they care?

1 Comments:

Blogger Candace said...

I thought of you when I saw the broadcast. Scary.

29/7/05 3:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home