Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Let's Not Offend Ms. Parrish

Update October 21 '05: It seems that Canadian citizens are heading off to Iraq to fight against our allies in a Jihad. I wonder if at least one of them are Ms. Parish's constituents?

Original Posted July 27 '05:

Ah...yes. We musn't offend Liberal MP Caroline Parish because she doesn't understand what our soldiers are fighting for. Wasn't she the one that went to Iraq to flirt with SoDamn InSane? Or was that some other Liberal?

Yes, our top soldier mustn't use language to insult or dishonour Islamic terrorists. Tsk tsk. Why is that Ms. Parrish? Is it offending some of your constituents? Who wants to bet me that one of her constituents will be over in Afghanistan fighting in the Islamic cause against our Canadian soldiers?

Do us a favour Ms. Parrish, and read a book. I lived through enough animosity against the Jewish community and for Americans and 'The West' within the Muslim community I was involved with until I got sick of it and left. The rumour has it that I am in the "pay of Jews" because I left them. Of course it had nothing to do with their systemic bigotry as they are "perfect and well educated". Give us a break Ms. Parrish and really pay attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home