Monday, August 01, 2005

Request From Readers

Just a note to my patient readers (anyone reading my posts must be patient as they are essays and book chapters more than anything). I will be updating my posts from time to time with related articles that come up in the news and are more current than the original posting. I'm doing this to keep the amount of space used on my blog to a minimum and to keep relevant subjects together to make a particular point clearer.

So you may want to check the original posts occasionally to see if I have 1) corrected my grammar, spelling or generalizations (apologies for any in the past) and 2) fix links, errors in fact or have added information.

I am not supporting any political party because I don't care for any of them really (I've decided I'm not voting in any election, I'll just blog and let the politicians come to me, if they dare).

So it is best to leave the polarized nastiness to the chats, please. If there is a politician that has done something I find worth mentioning, like the rare show of integrity, it will be mentioned here, but most likely it will be posts on corruption.

I don't mind constructive criticism if my points are not clear or a fact is incorrect. Please back these up with support, so I can use the link or refer to a book, etc. This is very helpful to my writing if any thing nclear is brought up or the sentence structure is not flowing and cannot be easily understood. If you are too shy, please send an email as I do appreciate this support.

Thanks!
HR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home