Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Smoking Chimps

Or should it be smoking chumps? It seems that I'm not the only one that is hooked on cigarettes. Check out the smoking chimp at Bloemfontein Zoo in South Africa or Ai Ai the smoking merry widow at Qinling Wild Animal Zoo in China. Just look at her face, how serene!

It's a hard habit to quit...but hey for now I'm with the chimps, I like it!

Update: Ai Ai quit smoking as did this blogger. As of the end of April 2006 I have been a non-smoker for a whole six months! In April I had lung infection and a serious fever. I stopped smoking and that was it - no turning back. I did try one or two cigarettes afterward but found they tasted like I scraped the tar off of highway 401 and stuck it in a cigarette tube...ugh!

Updated Update:  This very uncool blogger started smoking again as of August 2008...financial crisis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home