Friday, September 15, 2006

Dog - the Bounty Hunted

Dog, the Bounty Hunter (a.k.a. Duane Chapman)

his son Leland







and his brother Tim








have all been arrested for the illegal detention and conspiracy of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Luster skipped the country after being indicted on charges of rape. I don't imagine that he'll stay very long in lockup - even though the slammer is de rigeur now-a-days after Martha Stewart did her stint while crocheting ponchos for her new buds.

Don't ask me why, but I like his program...this guy looks like a big brut but he's awfully caring to some of the people he catches. Not only is he caring but he's very careful as well - not to violate out-of-Hawaii state laws when he's hunting bail jumpers and the fleeing indicted.

Maybe I like the program because of his wife Beth. Actually, it's not her per se - I actually became infatuated with her large bosoms and found I wanted to see the show more often. Yeah, I know I'm a girl but she knows her bosoms are her assets and if I had 'em I'd be wearing low cut tops on purpose for the camera to get right in there and...


Aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home