Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rat in'a Hat - Hamilton's new film

Like the hype around Snakes on a Plane, Hamilton has been hyping its rat infestation - except Samuel L. Jackson hasn't called me yet to intimidate me into seeing the flick.

But I did get a call from my mum - all the way from the bush. And she asked me how our rat problem was fairing! How did she know that Hamilton had a rat infestation? Did the name of the blog give it away?

Let's be clear - the rats are on the 'Mountain' (tongue in cheek at mountain) - not us in the lower city - we just have bed bugs and neither one can the City's health department seem to resolve.

I guess the concept of letting some cats run loose on the mountain to eat up the rather large rats has been bantered about. Well, thaaat's great, not. Once the rat's fleas start biting the cats and then households take them in "because the cats are so cute" (or the rats are soooo cute), we can all expect to have an outbreak of bubonic plague.

But that's ok, you know, it's only the Mountain. There's a few individuals on the Mountain that I admit I'd have schadefreude if they got a ring around the rosie or two, or three or four...

Hey, wait a minute....damn!

Something just bit me....

what the?....

HEY!... Noooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home