Friday, September 02, 2005

KPMG Report on the CPSO et al

For those who are looking for this link: The KPMG Final Report of the Review of the CPSO Complaints and Discipline Process

It can also be found with other reports on www.habamusrodentumreports.blogspot.com

This post has been updated as well as it referred to the KPMG Report and the Law Society.

The Law Society's Beck Report on Legal Aid and the 1994 Memorandum of Understanding on Legal Aid with the Rae government is also posted on habamus rodentum reports or can be accessed by this link

1 Comments:

Blogger TonyGuitar said...

I saw a similar buck passing exercise having to do with things medical some time ago.

The 40 ish fellow had a somewhat complex case but he clarified it well enough. There was stubborn resistance to doing anything for him. It's a way back in my log. Maybe I'll be able to find it.

If I do I'll let you know. 73s TG

4/9/05 4:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home