Thursday, September 08, 2005

Some Interesting Happenings...

Well, I made it back to Hamilton in one piece. I have to apologize to anyone who made comments and there was no response from me. I wasn't ignoring anyone just I didn't have access when the comments came in. Now that I've sifted over 250 emails I thought I just send this general response. Thanks for everyone's comments.

I'm encouraging comments even from those who don't agree with me (which is often). I can't guarantee that I won't be hurt if they are personally insulting but that is the nature of being so openly opinionated on public blogs. All I ask is that you try to be nice and attempt to be constructive. We all learn best from other's expericences and facts that counter other facts. It helps to clarify misunderstandings and lets us know that our world is not isolated from others.

I've enabled the anonymous comments in case some want to post but feel hindered from doing so if they have to identify themselves.

Just for the record, I'm not affiliated with any political party. This is important for me because I believe that party's create 'group think' and rhetoric as I feel t hinders my true political opinions and does not help those in the broader community. If I were to go into politics I would be an independent. Therfore, my opinions range from what is being called 'left' to 'center' to 'right'. I'd prefer to call myself a 'broad spectrum' politico.

Now that I've gotten a large human rights rebuttal out of the way, I'd like to get back to writing Part VIII of 'Journey into Conversion'.

The emails I have not been able to read have indicated some interesting occurences.

1) Something is happening to my mail. I was to recieve a letter from the Crown Attorney's Office and it was twice sent back to them. They indicated they have not had such a problem sending letters to a member of the public, ever.

2) I have not recieved a letter from the Law Society of Upper Canada that I was told was coming. That was over a month ago. I suspect there is a similar problem.

3) A letter from the Human Rights Commission went missing and I was sent someone else's confidential response from the Commission.

4) Others letters from the City of Hamilton have also gone missing. They say they sent a number of them out but I did not recieve them and they have also wondered why I wasn't getting my mail.

5) I had a similar problem with the mail from my landlord.

I get back to everyone and let them know what is up with all this...

Yours truly,
HR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home