Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hargrove Kicked Out of NDP

Holy Heyzus! Buzz Hargrove is kicked out of the NDP report by the Toronto Star .

"I never had any warning that this was coming or being debated. I never had a chance to speak." said Hargrove.

I guess he never gave the NDP warning that he was going to go public and tell his mezmerized members to strategically vote either did he?

This was a good move for the New Democratic Party and one that would make me consider re-voting for them - perhaps.

Mr. Buzz is very good at what he does - for his members - but he's not the NDP or the party's leader. This is the arrogance with which the C.A.W. conducts itself in many instances - especially if you live in Windsor Ontario.

Now - if the City of Windsor would only investigate the C.A.W's $50,000 donation to the Windsor Transit Commission to buy labour's seats on that board...

All I can say to the NDP is - don't let the C.A.W bully you. Stand up for your decision and kick out any other C.A.W. leader that does the same (I'm sure there's a few still lurking in Windsor somewhere...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home