Thursday, September 21, 2006

Should Zaccardelli resign?

The question is battering around in the news organs, the internet, on blogs and on law lists:

Should Zaccardelli resign his post from the RCMP?

My answer is "yes"

I have to put things into perspective and put myself into that position - although I have no idea what it's like to head a police force - I did work as a manager for a woman's clothing store which could be worse when it comes to the feminine mystique - and the fact that I wasn't a great manager because I was half gullible and half red-headed temperament.

I have to ask myself, how is it that policies that I could protect the force from violating the Charter and us getting sued as well as putting the administration of justice into ill-repute that could loose another terrorist case in court and make our law enforcement agency the laughing stock of the world?

And if all this happened under my management, how is it that I could have let that happen? If I knew these things were going on, should I have taken measures to protect my staff from their own problems in understanding and adhering to legal standards or should I purge the agency of these problems, or just do nothing?

Having been a manager I know that staff won't tell you bad things and will cover them up if they are good enough cons, especially if they want your job. But women are a little more conniving than men - I can't imagine lower subordinates keeping this information from the Commissioner just to get his job - and if they did, why should they get it?

If my agency was called 'incompetent' while the news organs of the world echoed it until my ears were ringing like the bells of St. Mary's, I think I would take stock of all the other incompetancies that have occurred more or less, while I was Commissioner:

Air India
Air Bus
AdScam
Arar

Ok, so that's the 'A' section of the alphabet.

After considering that these things are very serious screw-ups and I wonder what other law enforcement agencies in the world must think of us here in Canada.

So, it's my opinion that stepping down is the honorable thing to do - after I have terminated the jobs of those I delegated to act on my behalf that allowed it to occur.

My other suggestion is - given Joe Comartin's stance against asking Commissioner Zaccardelli to step down - that American media investigate Joe Comartin's election finances to find out whether or not the money he's been getting for his election campaigns, besides being mostly from the C.A.W., is coming indirectly from Hezbollah in Lebanon or Iran via local Hezbollah supporters.

I think it's safe to say that he gets election donations from persons sympathetic to the Hezbollah, but who isn't in Windsor?

As for Irwin Cotler, isnt' giving legal advice to a Canadian citizen while being the Minister of Justice - illegal?

Just asking

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the RCMP and Com. Zacardelli,you must visit my website, www.cancerfraudbadbiotech.com and review my correspondence to Com. Zacardelli and how he avoids answering direct questions like, is lying for money fraud. And an RCMP investigation is compared to the Holocaust Denial. The evidence is mounting that the RCMP did an artificial investigation to cover up fraud at the University of Waterloo which blocked cancer theories that would have saved lives, and federal mandates were violated, my Charter Rights violated and all with the complicity of the Canadian federal government. Help is needed to expose this corruption. Thank you. E.A.Greenhalgh. Please write Com. Zacardelli and P.M.Harper concerning my case after you read the material.

24/9/06 12:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home